You want to customize your journal?Simply comment in this journal.. and.. be patient!!!!!!You want to customize your journal? by karemelancholia
Of course it is free, i do ask for nothing in return. well a thank you maybe.. lol-)
A few things you should know first.
1) CSS coding is here only to customize the look of your journal it will not add a new menu or something like that. It will change as you want the colors of your font, backgrounds, borders etc, and the size of you font and some links behaviour.
2) So knowing this, where you type your journal (text area) if you used any html tags for font size such as (without the spaces) < sup > or < sub >, delete them.
3) When you'll get the code i've made for you you just have to edit your journal, look at the bottomm and click on 'css', a box appears, paste my code here. done!
Now that you're aware of this give me these infos :
(to have a sample go to my own journal).
0) adds-ons :
- do you want that the journal image next to your title appears?
1) backgrounds :
- what font size do you want : little, middle, big?
- what MAIN